05 February 2010

Separating the Inseparable

This week is going to be so hard for my mother and I. On February 16th my brother will be leaving to go live with his biological mother after living with my family for 11 years. My mother is so heartbroken because of this and it is killing me to think that he is leaving soon. I never thought anyone of them would leave but i was so happy whenhis sister did. The problem with him leaving is that me and him hav been inseparable since he came to live with me. We've always been together even when no one else was there. I'll post the poem i wrote for him on monday.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW i feel kinda weird saying this but do you by any chance mean that your family does foster care?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no my mother had gotten remarried to a man who had kids from his first marriage.

    ReplyDelete