30 January 2010

Some Information

Okay so i figured I would start out telling you guys what i do in my free time. I spend my time either reading, writing, or roleplaying online.

Books I've read:
  • The Blood Coven series by Mari Mancusi
  • Twilight saga b y Stephenie Meyer
  • Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
  • House of Night series by PC Cast & Kristen Cast
  • The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer
  • Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
  • The Clique series by Lisi Harrison
  • The Alphas series by Lisi Harrison
  • The Inkworld trilogy by Cornelia Funke
  • The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
  • The Divine sereis by PC Cast
  • The Otherworld series by Yasmine Galenorn
  • The Codename series by Chirtina Skye
  • The Bewitching Mysteries series by Madelyn Alt
  • The Night World series by LJ Smith
  • The Den of Shadows quartet by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  • The Kiesha'Ra series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
I write poetry which i will start posting on here soon. I also try to write stories but have never finished one.

Sites I use:
  • houseofnight.forumotion.net
  • houseofnight.niceboard.net
  • night-world.niceboard.net
  • lambofthemoon.niceboard.net
  • dasource.ning.com (my bf's site)
  • zehempire.ning.com (my roleplay site)
  • twitter.com
  • facebook.com
  • gaiaonline.com

2 comments:

  1. Dude awsome a series i think you will like that i have read is The gifted, The Immortals,And Generation Dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are they by? i might check them out.

    ReplyDelete